Book worm: Ongki Kurniawan Books to shape skills
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Courtesy of LINE Japanese multimedia app LINE’s main man in Indonesia, Ongki Kurniawan, finds some of his reading material has helped shape his business and personal skills to help him manage a digital business. Spending most of his early career as a consultant for companies such as Citibank, the Berkeley graduate made his first step toward the digital industry by joining XL Axiata for seven yea...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move