Book worm: Ongki Kurniawan Books to shape skills
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Courtesy of LINE Japanese multimedia app LINE’s main man in Indonesia, Ongki Kurniawan, finds some of his reading material has helped shape his business and personal skills to help him manage a digital business. Spending most of his early career as a consultant for companies such as Citibank, the Berkeley graduate made his first step toward the digital industry by joining XL Axiata for seven yea...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday