Make Kota Tua heritage trail accessible
Andreas Unterstaller and Yeni Imaniar Hamzah
Jakarta is an exciting metropolis. As a destination, it mostly attracts exhibition and conference visitors, and shoppers who revel in its countless malls. What visitors often overlook is Jakarta’s rich cultural heritage and history, which goes back beyond the Dutch colonial era.
Making more of its old town, Kota Tua, arguably its most important heritage tourism asset, will be key to chan...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival