By the way… Language rules from overseas
Are you a patriot? Why do you feel you need to defend the uniqueness of Indonesia and the way of life of its people?
Any Indonesian who has lived overseas will have been asked these questions — sometimes explicitly, but more often subtly — by curious compatriots at home, who might wonder how one could possibly be devoted to a place so far away.
There are so many answers to thes...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building