By the way… Language rules from overseas
Are you a patriot? Why do you feel you need to defend the uniqueness of Indonesia and the way of life of its people?
Any Indonesian who has lived overseas will have been asked these questions — sometimes explicitly, but more often subtly — by curious compatriots at home, who might wonder how one could possibly be devoted to a place so far away.
There are so many answers to thes...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money