By the way… Language rules from overseas
Are you a patriot? Why do you feel you need to defend the uniqueness of Indonesia and the way of life of its people?
Any Indonesian who has lived overseas will have been asked these questions — sometimes explicitly, but more often subtly — by curious compatriots at home, who might wonder how one could possibly be devoted to a place so far away.
There are so many answers to thes...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year