Jakartans found guilty of chopping down trees
The Jakarta Post
It is a lesson the Jakarta administration wants all residents to learn: Do not chop down trees, even if they are sitting in front of your house.
The Central Jakarta District Court handed down guilty sentences to three men for illegally cutting down trees in Cipayung, East Jakarta.
Fatkur Rohman, 44, was sentenced to fines totaling Rp 25 million (US$1,871) for cutting down trees in fr...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building