Jakartans found guilty of chopping down trees
The Jakarta Post
It is a lesson the Jakarta administration wants all residents to learn: Do not chop down trees, even if they are sitting in front of your house.
The Central Jakarta District Court handed down guilty sentences to three men for illegally cutting down trees in Cipayung, East Jakarta.
Fatkur Rohman, 44, was sentenced to fines totaling Rp 25 million (US$1,871) for cutting down trees in fr...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money