Jakartans found guilty of chopping down trees
The Jakarta Post
It is a lesson the Jakarta administration wants all residents to learn: Do not chop down trees, even if they are sitting in front of your house.
The Central Jakarta District Court handed down guilty sentences to three men for illegally cutting down trees in Cipayung, East Jakarta.
Fatkur Rohman, 44, was sentenced to fines totaling Rp 25 million (US$1,871) for cutting down trees in fr...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year