NGOs question government commitment to disability rights
The Jakarta Post
Ninety-five rights groups across Indonesia have teamed up to voice their disappointment of a government plan to issue a single regulation detailing the mechanisms to protect disability rights demanded by the 2016 People With Disabilities Law.
The main reason behind their disappointment is that they fear the proposed government regulation (PP), which they dubbed sapu jagat, or “one-size-fi...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building