DPR wants suspension of KPK
Kharishar Kahfi and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Politicians at the House of Representatives have escalated their fight against the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), with some working within an inquiry team set up to probe the commission’s performance, making a proposal for the anti-graft body to suspend its operation immediately.
In a statement that soon drew condemnation from antigraft activists, senior Indonesian Democratic Pa...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens