DPR wants suspension of KPK
Kharishar Kahfi and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Politicians at the House of Representatives have escalated their fight against the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), with some working within an inquiry team set up to probe the commission’s performance, making a proposal for the anti-graft body to suspend its operation immediately.
In a statement that soon drew condemnation from antigraft activists, senior Indonesian Democratic Pa...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court