Beleaguered KPK refuses to give up on Setya Novanto
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani and Kharishar Kahfi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Pushing for justice: Activists from the Coalition of Civil Society Against Corruption display posters during a rally at the Hotel Indonesia traffic circle in Jakarta on Sunday, expressing disappointment over the pretrial ruling that revoked the suspect status of House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto.(JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)Having encountered internal rifts and endured political bullying, t...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Coal miner Indika to set aside 42% of profit as dividends