Indonesia, Norway to set up ocean trust fund
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia has accepted a proposal from Norway for the latter to form an ocean trust fund, the first of its kind, to support developing countries in conserving ocean environments and implementing sustainable fisheries. In a meeting between Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti and Norwegian Minister of Environment and Climate Change Vidar Helgesen on the sidelines of the fourt...
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning