Adoption rule strips kids of right to family life
Apriadi Gunawan and Kharishar Kahfi
The Jakarta Post
Policewoman Ida Hutagaol from Binjai Police in North Sumatra has been spending her free time at Djoelham Hospital in the city to tend to an abandoned baby boy, even going the extra mile for him by paying for every piece of necessary medical equipment.
The baby was discovered by local residents on Aug. 26 in a ditch located in the Limau Mungkur subdistrict in the municipality. Since then, th...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Four new parties to take part in 2019 elections