Adoption rule strips kids of right to family life
Apriadi Gunawan and Kharishar Kahfi
The Jakarta Post
Policewoman Ida Hutagaol from Binjai Police in North Sumatra has been spending her free time at Djoelham Hospital in the city to tend to an abandoned baby boy, even going the extra mile for him by paying for every piece of necessary medical equipment.
The baby was discovered by local residents on Aug. 26 in a ditch located in the Limau Mungkur subdistrict in the municipality. Since then, th...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case