Adoption rule strips kids of right to family life
Apriadi Gunawan and Kharishar Kahfi
The Jakarta Post
Policewoman Ida Hutagaol from Binjai Police in North Sumatra has been spending her free time at Djoelham Hospital in the city to tend to an abandoned baby boy, even going the extra mile for him by paying for every piece of necessary medical equipment.
The baby was discovered by local residents on Aug. 26 in a ditch located in the Limau Mungkur subdistrict in the municipality. Since then, th...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'