Adoption rule strips kids of right to family life
Apriadi Gunawan and Kharishar Kahfi
The Jakarta Post
Policewoman Ida Hutagaol from Binjai Police in North Sumatra has been spending her free time at Djoelham Hospital in the city to tend to an abandoned baby boy, even going the extra mile for him by paying for every piece of necessary medical equipment.
The baby was discovered by local residents on Aug. 26 in a ditch located in the Limau Mungkur subdistrict in the municipality. Since then, th...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city