Move over! Trivial siren vehicles coming through
The Jakarta Post
There’s a new trend among motorists in Jakarta lately. That is putting on sirens, strobe lights or rotator light bars on cars to make way in the heavily congested streets of the capital.
A motorist, Naufal Fadhil, often hears sirens from a layperson’s vehicle, sometimes also equipped with strobe lights, on his daily commute, but he knows there is no emergency situation.
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos