Shinagawa high-tech bonfire transforming garbage to light
The Jakarta Post
Hot job: Hidenori Yokoyama (left) gives an explanation on the Shinagawa incineration plant in Tokyo.(JP/Musthofid)Jakarta and Tokyo are almost the same in terms of population density. However, while the former is left scratching its head over the garbage problem, the latter sees light as the end product of high-tech waste management.
Thousands of tons of trash are collected from household a...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival