PTPN III allocates Rp 15t in capex next year
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Fine performance: PT Perkebunan Nusantara III (PTPN III) president director Dasuki Amsir (center) points to PTPN III’s financial report, while human capital management and general affairs director Seger Budiarjo (left) and operation management and development director Erwan Pelawi look on after the company’s press conference on its performance as of October in Jakarta on Tuesday. The company b...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Coal miner Indika to set aside 42% of profit as dividends