Will Garuda Indonesia fly higher? Ask the crew
The first Boeing B-737-Max of Garuda Indonesia was recently seen rolling out from a Boeing factory. At first sight, it seems that the airline, which has been acclaimed in terms of service, continuously receiving awards for its cabin crew, is on the right path. However, it is widely known that Garuda Indonesia has faced financial difficulties in the past several years.
Its losses reached US...
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals