Will Garuda Indonesia fly higher? Ask the crew
The first Boeing B-737-Max of Garuda Indonesia was recently seen rolling out from a Boeing factory. At first sight, it seems that the airline, which has been acclaimed in terms of service, continuously receiving awards for its cabin crew, is on the right path. However, it is widely known that Garuda Indonesia has faced financial difficulties in the past several years.
Its losses reached US...
- Recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital: Islamic leaders
- Paris pledges ban on wild animals in circuses
- Mount Prau hiking trails to close for three months
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer
- Bukit Asam plans to allocate Rp 6.5 trillion in capex in 2018
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna
- Hayek details harrowing ordeal by 'monster' Weinstein
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Bon Jovi, Nina Simone enter Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Four jailed in Singapore over forged Ed Sheeran tickets