Will Garuda Indonesia fly higher? Ask the crew
The first Boeing B-737-Max of Garuda Indonesia was recently seen rolling out from a Boeing factory. At first sight, it seems that the airline, which has been acclaimed in terms of service, continuously receiving awards for its cabin crew, is on the right path. However, it is widely known that Garuda Indonesia has faced financial difficulties in the past several years.
Its losses reached US...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter