Family of seven opens doors to mentally ill
Agnes Anya and Seto Wardhana
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Calling in life: Imanuel Talan (right) escorts a mentally ill person to the bathroom at Rumah Peduli Sahabat Kasih in Cisauk, Banten. Imanuel and his wife have found their calling in running a shelter for the mentally ill. (JP/Seto Wardhana)The sounds of rustling leaves blown by the wind and chicks playing in a small, quiet village in Cisauk, South Tangerang, on Tuesday afternoon were joined by th...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance