Government to maximize village funds to reduce poverty
Rachmadea Aisyah and Marchio Irfan Gorbiano
The Jakarta Post
The government seeks to maximize village funds to help reduce poverty this year as the latest poverty figure is below expectations.
The poor population declined by 1.18 million people to 25.58 million people in September from the corresponding month in 2016, according to the latest data from the Central Statistics Agency (BPS). The figure also dropped by 1.19 million people from data relea...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens