Government to maximize village funds to reduce poverty
Rachmadea Aisyah and Marchio Irfan Gorbiano
The Jakarta Post
The government seeks to maximize village funds to help reduce poverty this year as the latest poverty figure is below expectations.
The poor population declined by 1.18 million people to 25.58 million people in September from the corresponding month in 2016, according to the latest data from the Central Statistics Agency (BPS). The figure also dropped by 1.19 million people from data relea...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation
- EDITORIAL: Costly democracy