Intellectual property can drive growth
Erry Wahyu Prasetyo
Every year on April 26, the international community marks World Intellectual Property (IP) day. The celebration provides a great opportunity to think, reflect and discuss about issues relating to IP.
It is never an easy topic; apart from IP practitioners, many seem to avoid the subject of IP. For this reason, there are many misconceptions surrounding IP, such as the idea that IP deals mostl...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs