Intellectual property can drive growth
Erry Wahyu Prasetyo
Every year on April 26, the international community marks World Intellectual Property (IP) day. The celebration provides a great opportunity to think, reflect and discuss about issues relating to IP.
It is never an easy topic; apart from IP practitioners, many seem to avoid the subject of IP. For this reason, there are many misconceptions surrounding IP, such as the idea that IP deals mostl...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods