Hypertension, diabetes haunt bus drivers
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Health Agency has found that high-blood pressure and diabetes are common medical problems among bus drivers as a result of stress triggered by traffic, insufficient sleep and bad eating habits.
“Hypertension indicates a possible clog in one’s artery that could put a person at risk of a sudden stroke. Diabetes, meanwhile, indicates an abnormality in one’s metabolism; the br...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says