STP Nusa Dua Bali sends students and lecturers for mitigation
State-run Tourism Institute (STP) Nusa Dua Bali participates in helping with the mitigation of the Mount Agung eruption. The school sends 162 of its students and 33 lecturers to Media Center Bali Tourism Hospitality and assembly points.
Out of the 162 students, 150 of them are stationed in 15 assembly points, with each place has 10 students. The other 12 students are stationed at Media Center. Several assembly points are located at ITDC Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation Nusa Dua.
“We are assigning 10 students there for two shifts. The rest are ready to be sent to other locations,” said the head of STP Nusa Dua Bali Dewa Gede Ngurah Byomantara.
“There are 20 people at the airport, 10 are located in the international terminal and the other 10 are in the domestic terminal. They are divided into two shifts and they provide information about access at the airport,” Dewa added.
Meanwhile, the 12 students and 2 lecturers who are stationed in the Media Center are in charge of handling information requests.
Moreover, there are six students whose task is to help tourists who want to travel from Mengwi Bus Terminal.
“We provide assistance there and give information in English,” Dewa said. (asw)
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration