EDITORIAL: Forgotten Syrian children
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The large-scale crimes against humanity in Syria began on March 15, 2011, and the barbaric acts will continue as the world remains ignorant to the crisis. With little power and influence in the region, Indonesia can only condemn the deteriorating humanitarian situation in Syria and appeal to the Bashar al-Assad administration to provide full and unbridled access for humanitarian aid. The civil ...
You might also like :
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Cathay Pacific to fly nonstop from Hong Kong to Cape Town