Four messages from Barcelona's mobile congress
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman
Research fellow at United Nations University’s Operating Unit on Policy-Driven Electronic Governance (UNU-EGOV)
PREMIUM Mobile telephony has played a crucial role in closing the digital gap. The diffusion of devices has seen a leap-frog process, where an increased penetration rate happened at low cost and quickly. Current technology has produced the advanced fifth generation ( 5G ) to give ample opportunities in the future. The 5G technology will provide greater benefits with sizeable capacity and reliable speed...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta