Four messages from Barcelona's mobile congress
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman
Research fellow at United Nations University’s Operating Unit on Policy-Driven Electronic Governance (UNU-EGOV)
PREMIUM Mobile telephony has played a crucial role in closing the digital gap. The diffusion of devices has seen a leap-frog process, where an increased penetration rate happened at low cost and quickly. Current technology has produced the advanced fifth generation ( 5G ) to give ample opportunities in the future. The 5G technology will provide greater benefits with sizeable capacity and reliable speed...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church