Awaiting our own environmental Malala
Communications specialist with the World Resources Institute Indonesia
“People are busy exploring options for life on Mars — why don’t they fix and protect our Earth instead?” said Krishna, a college student in environmental management, when asked about his interest in environmental protection.
Krishna, 21, participated with 19 others in a boot camp as part of the World Resources Institute’s (WRI) Indonesian Young Th...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash