Awaiting our own environmental Malala
Communications specialist with the World Resources Institute Indonesia
“People are busy exploring options for life on Mars — why don’t they fix and protect our Earth instead?” said Krishna, a college student in environmental management, when asked about his interest in environmental protection.
Krishna, 21, participated with 19 others in a boot camp as part of the World Resources Institute’s (WRI) Indonesian Young Th...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler