Empowering women workers for a better ASEAN
Regional director of UN Women Asia and the Pacific
PREMIUM The 10 members of ASEAN form an economic powerhouse. The ASEAN Economic Community is now the world’s seventh-largest economy and third-largest labor force. But to maximize its enormous potential for further growth, the region needs to ensure that its labor force is diversified and ready to adapt, expand and move freely. Currently, the ASEAN region is a hotspot for labor migration. It h...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung