Empowering women workers for a better ASEAN
Regional director of UN Women Asia and the Pacific
PREMIUM The 10 members of ASEAN form an economic powerhouse. The ASEAN Economic Community is now the world’s seventh-largest economy and third-largest labor force. But to maximize its enormous potential for further growth, the region needs to ensure that its labor force is diversified and ready to adapt, expand and move freely. Currently, the ASEAN region is a hotspot for labor migration. It h...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move