ASEAN: The next 50 years
Former secretary general of ASEAN
PREMIUM ASEAN states learned to adapt, and eventually benefited from waves of globalization in the form of open trade, free flow of investment, relocation of manufacturing, effective transfer of technology and development of human resources. In short, ASEAN member states tailored the force of globalization to their advantage. Over half of ASEAN’s population is now in the middle-income category, w...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games