ASEAN: The next 50 years
Former secretary general of ASEAN
PREMIUM ASEAN states learned to adapt, and eventually benefited from waves of globalization in the form of open trade, free flow of investment, relocation of manufacturing, effective transfer of technology and development of human resources. In short, ASEAN member states tailored the force of globalization to their advantage. Over half of ASEAN’s population is now in the middle-income category, w...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study