ASEAN: The next 50 years
Former secretary general of ASEAN
PREMIUM ASEAN states learned to adapt, and eventually benefited from waves of globalization in the form of open trade, free flow of investment, relocation of manufacturing, effective transfer of technology and development of human resources. In short, ASEAN member states tailored the force of globalization to their advantage. Over half of ASEAN’s population is now in the middle-income category, w...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Government reshuffles directors of railway firms
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Maritime Museum catches fire on Tuesday morning
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant