KPK can name Setya Novanto a suspect, again
Andreas Nathaniel Marbun
Researcher at the Indonesian Judicial Monitoring Society, Universitas Indonesia
PREMIUM The South Jakarta District Court revoked last week the decision of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) to name House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto a suspect in the e-ID card scandal, saying the antigraft body lacked sufficient evidence to prosecute the Golkar Party politician. After the sole judge hearing Setya’s pretrial petition, Cepi Iskandar, banged the gavel, the H...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation