Good governance diplomacy
Febrian A. Ruddyard
Director general for multilateral cooperation at the Foreign Ministry
PREMIUM "The most crucial challenge that should become a common priority of all state institutions is to gain high public trust,” said President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo during his speech at the Annual Session of the Indonesian People’s Consultative Assembly on Aug. 16. Indeed, in the current era where governments face diverse challenges — ranging from domestic issues suc...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Lippo's Karawaci flooded, Pejaten Village catches fire
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route