Good governance diplomacy
Febrian A. Ruddyard
Director general for multilateral cooperation at the Foreign Ministry
PREMIUM "The most crucial challenge that should become a common priority of all state institutions is to gain high public trust,” said President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo during his speech at the Annual Session of the Indonesian People’s Consultative Assembly on Aug. 16. Indeed, in the current era where governments face diverse challenges — ranging from domestic issues suc...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper