The mystery of Christmas, Munir and Jokowi
Author of Julia's Jihad
Two days ago was Christmas day. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!
Christmas is supposed to be a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, whom Christians believe to be the Son of God, created through immaculate conception.
Many non-Christians are confounded by the notion of Mary’s virgin birth. Up to now, there is still no scientific explanation for...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital