The mystery of Christmas, Munir and Jokowi
Author of Julia's Jihad
Two days ago was Christmas day. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!
Christmas is supposed to be a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, whom Christians believe to be the Son of God, created through immaculate conception.
Many non-Christians are confounded by the notion of Mary’s virgin birth. Up to now, there is still no scientific explanation for...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Washington diocese names 31 former clergy accused of abuse
- Man arrested for buying baby via Instagram
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- Microsoft co-founder, investor, philanthropist Allen dead at 65
- The warning signs get stronger
- Indonesia warns against Australia’s possible embassy move to Jerusalem
- Police on high alert ahead of Indian temple opening to women