The mystery of Christmas, Munir and Jokowi
Author of Julia's Jihad
Two days ago was Christmas day. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!
Christmas is supposed to be a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, whom Christians believe to be the Son of God, created through immaculate conception.
Many non-Christians are confounded by the notion of Mary’s virgin birth. Up to now, there is still no scientific explanation for...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- Trial resumes of Kim Jong-Nam murder suspects
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press