The mystery of Christmas, Munir and Jokowi
Author of Julia's Jihad
Two days ago was Christmas day. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!
Christmas is supposed to be a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, whom Christians believe to be the Son of God, created through immaculate conception.
Many non-Christians are confounded by the notion of Mary’s virgin birth. Up to now, there is still no scientific explanation for...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance