Withdrawing soldiers from rice fields urgent
Ihsannudin and Subejo
PREMIUM The Indonesia Military (TNI) has a new commander, with Air Chief Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto replacing Gen. Gatot Nurmantyo, who is retiring soon. As the new chief of an institution with a strong, disciplinary approach toward the chain of command, it is not surprising that the public is curious about Hadi’s policies, including his policy on agricultural development. The military’s direct...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Govt looks to private employees to fill public jobs after 90 percent of applican...
- 'Moral panic' targets Indonesia's LGBT community
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- From Chanel to Gucci: Korean women turn into designer rent-a-holics
- Okky Madasari unearths hidden tales of Indonesia in 'Mata' series
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world