Cancer: When health, wealth or death do us part
Author of Julia's Jihad
Are you ready to get scared? A study says that one in two adults will receive a cancer diagnosis during their lifetime. That’s the bad news.
The “good” news is that the study was published in the British Journal of Cancer in 2015, and is about those born in the United Kingdom in 1960.
That’s bad. So one in six sounds pretty good huh...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- One year on, far right has transformed German politics
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- China's bullet trains are coming for Hong Kong's airlines