Cancer: When health, wealth or death do us part
Author of Julia's Jihad
Are you ready to get scared? A study says that one in two adults will receive a cancer diagnosis during their lifetime. That’s the bad news.
The “good” news is that the study was published in the British Journal of Cancer in 2015, and is about those born in the United Kingdom in 1960.
That’s bad. So one in six sounds pretty good huh...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Foreign investors allowed to own 100% shares in 25 business units
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Afghan refugees stage protest in Medan, asking to be sent to Oz, US
- Whale shark seen in Jakarta Bay
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official