Where to find new giant oil and gas fields
Country manager of PT Terra Explorasi and Exploitasi Teknologi Indonesia
PREMIUM The title of this opinion piece is the title of a recent workshop organized by the Upstream Oil and Gas Regulatory Special Task Force (SKK Migas), apparently arranged due to concerns that Indonesia has with the ever growing gap between the demand for oil and what is being produced in the country; as well as the ever increasing concern about the spending on infrastructure projects and development i...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace