Cleansing your way to good health with 'gurah'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM NASAL INSERTION: Ali Sarpan, a gurah practitioner from Giriloyo hamlet, Bantul regency, Yogyakarta, inserts a herbal mix into the nasal passage of a patient. (JP/Slamet Sutanto)If you suffer from sinusitis or asthma and have lost hope of ever finding a cure, you might consider taking a trip to Giriloyo hamlet in Imogiri, Bantul regency, Yogyakarta. This hamlet is popular for gurah -- a tra...
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- KPK raids PLN president director's house in Jakarta