Health and kung fu glory raise wushu's profile
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A female wushu athlete practices at Bung Karno Sports Hall in Jakarta. The traditional Chinese martial art is gaining popularity across the age, sex, ethnic and faith divides. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama) Over the past few years, the Chinese martial art of wushu has attracted more enthusiasts from all walks of life in the capital. Some join because of its dance-like movements, others be...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Essay: Losing my religion
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears