Health and kung fu glory raise wushu's profile
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A female wushu athlete practices at Bung Karno Sports Hall in Jakarta. The traditional Chinese martial art is gaining popularity across the age, sex, ethnic and faith divides. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama) Over the past few years, the Chinese martial art of wushu has attracted more enthusiasts from all walks of life in the capital. Some join because of its dance-like movements, others be...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi