Get fit the Muaythai way
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Martial arts often look pretty tough, but it's not all about the fight: Those graceful kicks and powerful punches can spice up a fitness routine and get you into great shape. With Muaythai, an ancient Thai martial art and international sport, you'll get a whole-body workout that will keep you strong, balanced and confident, in terms of self-defense. For those not familiar with the term M...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint