Anggun chosen as FAO goodwill ambassador
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: International recording artist Anggun has been chosen as a Goodwill Ambassador by the UN's Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). Also chosen were legendary athlete Carl Lewis and renowned designer Pierre Cardin. In her new role, the Indonesian singer will take part in a global effort to offer support to the hungry and impoverished worldwide. This is not the first time the UN ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Essay: Losing my religion
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears