Anggun chosen as FAO goodwill ambassador
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: International recording artist Anggun has been chosen as a Goodwill Ambassador by the UN's Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). Also chosen were legendary athlete Carl Lewis and renowned designer Pierre Cardin. In her new role, the Indonesian singer will take part in a global effort to offer support to the hungry and impoverished worldwide. This is not the first time the UN ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga