Anggun chosen as FAO goodwill ambassador
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: International recording artist Anggun has been chosen as a Goodwill Ambassador by the UN's Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). Also chosen were legendary athlete Carl Lewis and renowned designer Pierre Cardin. In her new role, the Indonesian singer will take part in a global effort to offer support to the hungry and impoverished worldwide. This is not the first time the UN ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?