Anggun chosen as FAO goodwill ambassador
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: International recording artist Anggun has been chosen as a Goodwill Ambassador by the UN's Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). Also chosen were legendary athlete Carl Lewis and renowned designer Pierre Cardin. In her new role, the Indonesian singer will take part in a global effort to offer support to the hungry and impoverished worldwide. This is not the first time the UN ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights