Bumi secures $1.9 billion from CIC
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed PT Bumi Resources has secured funds worth US$1.9 billion from China Investment Corporation (CIC) to restructure its debt and finance its capital expenditure. In a statement issued Wednesday Bumi said US$600 million would be repaid in four years, another $600 million would be repaid in five years and the remaining $700 million debt would be cleared in six years. The funds attra...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official