Bumi secures $1.9 billion from CIC
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed PT Bumi Resources has secured funds worth US$1.9 billion from China Investment Corporation (CIC) to restructure its debt and finance its capital expenditure. In a statement issued Wednesday Bumi said US$600 million would be repaid in four years, another $600 million would be repaid in five years and the remaining $700 million debt would be cleared in six years. The funds attra...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights