Bumi secures $1.9 billion from CIC
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed PT Bumi Resources has secured funds worth US$1.9 billion from China Investment Corporation (CIC) to restructure its debt and finance its capital expenditure. In a statement issued Wednesday Bumi said US$600 million would be repaid in four years, another $600 million would be repaid in five years and the remaining $700 million debt would be cleared in six years. The funds attra...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Ratu Atut gets 5.5 years for another graft conviction