Medy Loekito: Silent poetry lonely poetry
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Medy Loekito: Courtesy of Family of Medy LoekitoMost writers just want to write. But Medy Loekito wants to do more — she wants to make other writers write too.Medy Loekito, now 47, has long since made a name for herself as one of Indonesia’s leading women poets. She’s also known as the “mother of young writers”, for her dedication to nurturing the careers of the nation’s emerging talen...
- EDITORIAL: Trouble in the air
- Indonesian travel startup valued at $2 billion after Expedia deal
- Garuda Online Travel Fair to hit phase 2 in August
- ‘Kamisan’ protest continues to be met with silence
- Man steals Transjakarta bus after ‘hearing voices’
- One haj flight moved to Soekarno-Hatta from Halim Perdanakusuma Airport
- Jakarta opens safe house for bullied children
- Indonesia seeks more investment from Singapore
- 'Twin Peaks: The Return' brings fans on walk down memory lane
- What you’re doing wrong when you eat a bowl of ramen