Medy Loekito: Silent poetry lonely poetry
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Medy Loekito: Courtesy of Family of Medy LoekitoMost writers just want to write. But Medy Loekito wants to do more — she wants to make other writers write too.Medy Loekito, now 47, has long since made a name for herself as one of Indonesia’s leading women poets. She’s also known as the “mother of young writers”, for her dedication to nurturing the careers of the nation’s emerging talen...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- BTN, Generali introduce insurance product for mortgage customers