Medy Loekito: Silent poetry lonely poetry
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Medy Loekito: Courtesy of Family of Medy LoekitoMost writers just want to write. But Medy Loekito wants to do more — she wants to make other writers write too.Medy Loekito, now 47, has long since made a name for herself as one of Indonesia’s leading women poets. She’s also known as the “mother of young writers”, for her dedication to nurturing the careers of the nation’s emerging talen...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security