In pursuit of happiness
Melissa Umbro Teetzel
PREMIUM No businessman: Agni Ardi signs his Door canvas.Agni Ardi arrived in Ubud 30 years ago, before the town even had electricity. One of Ubud’s great artists, Ardi finds his paintings are scattered beyond the shores of Bali, selling in galleries in Scandinavia and Singapore and to private collectors in Taiwan, the US and Japan. While he has traveled far with his artwork, his inspiration resides in I...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers