In pursuit of happiness
Melissa Umbro Teetzel
PREMIUM No businessman: Agni Ardi signs his Door canvas.Agni Ardi arrived in Ubud 30 years ago, before the town even had electricity. One of Ubud’s great artists, Ardi finds his paintings are scattered beyond the shores of Bali, selling in galleries in Scandinavia and Singapore and to private collectors in Taiwan, the US and Japan. While he has traveled far with his artwork, his inspiration resides in I...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan