Indonesia to increase R&D budget
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has said Indonesia wanted to boost innovation in science and technology in the coming years with the government to continue increasing the budget allocation for such in the state expenditure.For 2010, the Indonesian government has only allocated Rp 1.9 trillion (approximately US$205 million) or less than 1 percent of the total state expenditure for research and d...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings