Indonesia to increase R&D budget
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has said Indonesia wanted to boost innovation in science and technology in the coming years with the government to continue increasing the budget allocation for such in the state expenditure.For 2010, the Indonesian government has only allocated Rp 1.9 trillion (approximately US$205 million) or less than 1 percent of the total state expenditure for research and d...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator