Bonek, hated and loved
The Jakarta Post
Soccer religion: Several Persebaya Surabaya soccer club fans, locally called bonek, gather in a soccer merchandise shop in Surabaya to monitor the news following a riot after the club’s defeat in Bandung.You call me a bonek (daring hooligan)/You label me a bonek/You say you hate me/‘Cause I’m a bonek/You scold me/‘Cause I’m a bonek/Is it wrong to love me .../ (“Bonek”, sung by ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer