Fiddlers in the slum
The Jakarta Post
JP/Wendra AjistyatamaAs indicated by the constant presence of street singers on public transportation, or guitar-hero wannabes at intersections or in almost every kampung, learning to play guitar is easy.
Violin, on the other hand is a no-go zone not only because it is physically taxing, but also because it is financially prohibitive.But thanks to a growing local community of violin lovers...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings