RI maps forests with satellite images
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is intensifying efforts to map forest areas nationwide using remote-sensing satellite technology, to maximize on their role in absorbing greenhouse gas emissions, a seminar has heard.The announcement was made Wednesday at the start of the three-day symposium of the 4th Asia-Pacific Global on Earth Observation System in Bali.
Attending the event are delegations from 26 member states of...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Airport trains to start running early next month
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- EDITORIAL: Managing foreign debt
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Victoria's Secret gala stumbles across the line in China