Yogyakarta relocates traditional market
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A cultural procession marked the peaceful relocation of Yogyakarta’s popular Ngasem Bird Market to a new location on Thursday.Hundreds of traders in the market made the incident-free move to the new market.The market, where birds and various other animals are sold, was moved from its previous location in Taman Sari complex at the Yogyakarta Palace to a new site called Yogyakarta’s Animal and D...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities