Yogyakarta relocates traditional market
The Jakarta Post
A cultural procession marked the peaceful relocation of Yogyakarta’s popular Ngasem Bird Market to a new location on Thursday.Hundreds of traders in the market made the incident-free move to the new market.The market, where birds and various other animals are sold, was moved from its previous location in Taman Sari complex at the Yogyakarta Palace to a new site called Yogyakarta’s Animal and D...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya