Yogyakarta relocates traditional market
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A cultural procession marked the peaceful relocation of Yogyakarta’s popular Ngasem Bird Market to a new location on Thursday.Hundreds of traders in the market made the incident-free move to the new market.The market, where birds and various other animals are sold, was moved from its previous location in Taman Sari complex at the Yogyakarta Palace to a new site called Yogyakarta’s Animal and D...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...