More funds may not mean better forest conservation
PREMIUM President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is away to attend the Oslo Climate and Forestry Conference (May 26-27). The discussion on the Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD) Plus scheme will be dominating the meeting. Indonesia is hoping this conference will clarify aspects of the REDD scheme, especially the international community’s commitment to support REDD implementation. Pre...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?