I Ketut Sudarmada: Making artificial legs with compassion
The Jakarta Post
I Ketut Sudarmada knows how it feels to lose a leg and survive using an artificial one. A traffic accident he had years ago inspired him to dedicate the rest of his life to making artificial legs that fit well and are comfortable, and to helping everyone he can.Ketut was on his way from his campus in Denpasar to his home in Tabanan when he was hit by a truck and had to have his right leg amputated...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month