I Ketut Sudarmada: Making artificial legs with compassion
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM I Ketut Sudarmada knows how it feels to lose a leg and survive using an artificial one. A traffic accident he had years ago inspired him to dedicate the rest of his life to making artificial legs that fit well and are comfortable, and to helping everyone he can.Ketut was on his way from his campus in Denpasar to his home in Tabanan when he was hit by a truck and had to have his right leg amputated...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area