Leaders vow to make cities more livable for citizens
The Jakarta Post
The 2nd World Cities Summit concluded late Wednesday with renewed awareness among experts, practitioners and city leaders, that any policy or plan made for cities should be done for the sake of the community.
The central theme of the summit was how to make cities more inhabitable for people and families.
“The question is how [in developing cities] we can create dense urban settleme...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals