Leaders vow to make cities more livable for citizens
The Jakarta Post
The 2nd World Cities Summit concluded late Wednesday with renewed awareness among experts, practitioners and city leaders, that any policy or plan made for cities should be done for the sake of the community.
The central theme of the summit was how to make cities more inhabitable for people and families.
“The question is how [in developing cities] we can create dense urban settleme...
- EU launches defence pact it calls 'bad news for enemies'
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- City to cover expenses of Christmas celebration at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia wins trade dispute on fatty alcohols with EU
- Dalai Lama turns to iPhone to spread app-iness
- Ministries hand over voter data to KPU
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas