AGO OK's execution of five death row inmates
The Jakarta Post
The Attorney General's Office has issued execution orders for five prisoners, but no date has been set for the firing squads, pending final appeals, an official says. Raheem Agbaje Salami, who was sentenced to death for drug smuggling, is currently incarcerated at the Madiun detention center, East Java. He was caught transporting 5 kilograms of heroin into Indonesia in early 1999. He was...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Bogor Botanical Gardens holds waste festival