AGO OK's execution of five death row inmates
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Attorney General's Office has issued execution orders for five prisoners, but no date has been set for the firing squads, pending final appeals, an official says. Raheem Agbaje Salami, who was sentenced to death for drug smuggling, is currently incarcerated at the Madiun detention center, East Java. He was caught transporting 5 kilograms of heroin into Indonesia in early 1999. He was...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings