KS, Posco to build $6b steel plant in Cilegon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After a long series of negotiations, PT Krakatau Steel (KS) and South Korea’s POSCO agreed Wednesday to form a joint venture to build and operate a steel plant in Cilegon, Banten province in the western part of Java.Light moment: Chairman of the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) Gita Wirjawan (from left), Industry Minister M.S. Hidayat, State-Owned Enterprises Minister Mustafa Abubakar, Posco...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty