KS, Posco to build $6b steel plant in Cilegon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After a long series of negotiations, PT Krakatau Steel (KS) and South Korea’s POSCO agreed Wednesday to form a joint venture to build and operate a steel plant in Cilegon, Banten province in the western part of Java.Light moment: Chairman of the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) Gita Wirjawan (from left), Industry Minister M.S. Hidayat, State-Owned Enterprises Minister Mustafa Abubakar, Posco...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income