DKB to focus on ship repairs business, relocate shipyard
The Jakarta Post
State shipyard and engineering company PT Dok dan Perkapalan Kodja Bahari (DKB) plans to angle itself more toward ship repairs and has announced it will relocate its shipyard to Batam so that it can serve more ships.
DKB president director Riry Syeried Jetta told reporters Wednesday that the company had decided to focus on its ship repairs business because it was more feasible than ship bui...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment