DKB to focus on ship repairs business, relocate shipyard
The Jakarta Post
State shipyard and engineering company PT Dok dan Perkapalan Kodja Bahari (DKB) plans to angle itself more toward ship repairs and has announced it will relocate its shipyard to Batam so that it can serve more ships.
DKB president director Riry Syeried Jetta told reporters Wednesday that the company had decided to focus on its ship repairs business because it was more feasible than ship bui...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash