DKB to focus on ship repairs business, relocate shipyard
The Jakarta Post
State shipyard and engineering company PT Dok dan Perkapalan Kodja Bahari (DKB) plans to angle itself more toward ship repairs and has announced it will relocate its shipyard to Batam so that it can serve more ships.
DKB president director Riry Syeried Jetta told reporters Wednesday that the company had decided to focus on its ship repairs business because it was more feasible than ship bui...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror