DKB to focus on ship repairs business, relocate shipyard
The Jakarta Post
State shipyard and engineering company PT Dok dan Perkapalan Kodja Bahari (DKB) plans to angle itself more toward ship repairs and has announced it will relocate its shipyard to Batam so that it can serve more ships.
DKB president director Riry Syeried Jetta told reporters Wednesday that the company had decided to focus on its ship repairs business because it was more feasible than ship bui...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Aceh International Halal Food Festival 2017 to focus on certification
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- China gets tough on long, odd company names