Editorial: Welcome home, Barry
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President Barack Obama arrives in Jakarta on Tuesday for a whirlwind visit, assuming that the skies in Jakarta are clear of volcanic ash from Mount Merapi.This is a visit that is long overdue. Indonesia is the country where Obama spent four years of his childhood and where his late mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, dedicated most of her professional life to helping the poor. For those very personal reas...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings