Editorial: Welcome home, Barry
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President Barack Obama arrives in Jakarta on Tuesday for a whirlwind visit, assuming that the skies in Jakarta are clear of volcanic ash from Mount Merapi.This is a visit that is long overdue. Indonesia is the country where Obama spent four years of his childhood and where his late mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, dedicated most of her professional life to helping the poor. For those very personal reas...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator