Brazil takes cautious steps on REDD
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Forest issues have taken the stage in the ongoing climate change talks in Cancun, Mexico. The conference is expected to develop an agreement on REDD (reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation) that will become the legal basis for forested nations to implement the plan for emission reductions in order to mitigate global warming. The Jakarta Post’s Adianto P. Simamora interviewe...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official