Editorial: Finally some common sense
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government and the House of Representatives finally showed some common sense, agreeing Tuesday on the fuel reform policy which will restrict the sales of subsidized gasoline to public transport vehicles, motorbikes and small-capacity fishing boats only.The three months allotted for logistics preparations in Jakarta and its surrounding towns where the program will start in April seem adequate. ...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?